Spring baseball players
If you are interested in being a part of our Google Classroom to discuss baseball things please text Coach Norden at 605-770-0744. He will get you set up with a class code to get you logged in. This is open to any spring players.
The SD High School Baseball Board of Directors continues to monitor this pandemic. As of now, we will follow the guidelines put out by the SDHSAA. This puts no team activities until at the earliest May 4th. There is hope that there may still be a shorten spring season. It has been decided by the SDHSBA that the state tournament date will NOT change from May 23rd.
High School Spring Volunteer Practice
Please check back on a regular basis for any updates.
Pancake feed is postponed to a later date.
Please hold on to your tickets to be used at a later date Date to be announced.
New player and parent meeting will also be rescheduled.
Update: 03/18/20 – Pancake Feed Money
Money can be dropped off at Quality Home with Dean Sadler. Please make a note on the envelope of the player’s name and who bought the tickets.
Mitchell Baseball Pancake Feed 2020
- WHEN: Saturday – TBD
- TIME: 7 am to Noon
- COST: $5.00 Each
- PLAYERS: There will be an informational meeting Saturday during the pancake feed at 9:00 am in the Middle School library for new incoming 13 year old player’s parents.
- Medical Release Form <PDF>
- Breakfast MEAL PROVIDED:
- Sausage, Scrambled Eggs, Coffee and Juice
- Please post our Pancake Feed Flyer <PDF> to help Raise Funds and Awareness
- Pancake Feed Parent Sign-Up (Signup is full)
2020 Mitchell Baseball Registration is now Closed!
2020 Schedules (Subject to Change)
2020 Coaches Application
- Anyone interested in being a potential coach for Mitchell Baseball please contact Luke Norden at 770-0744 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mitchell Baseball Coke Drive
- Monday, June 8th.
- Pictures for all teams will be that same day before the Coke Drive
Mitchell Baseball 13/14s Teener Tournament
- This tournament will be a 4 game guarantee round robin format.
Games will be played both at Cadwell Park and the Drake Field complex in Mitchell, SD.
Registration fee is $275.
- Registration FORM <PDF>
Please send registration and payment in ASAP to ensure your reservation in the tournament.
2020 Spirit Wear Order Details
- Order details please visit GF Advertising’s MBA Store
- Proceeds from the sales of the Official Mitchell Baseball apparel benefits the Mitchell Baseball Association