2021 Mitchell Baseball Registration Now Open.
Mitchell Baseball 2021 Parental Forms
- Rules and Regulations <PDF> or <Word>
- Medical Release Form – <PDF> or <Word>
- Parent Hours Agreement <PDF> or <Word>
- Player Agreement <PDF> or <Word>
Volunteer Throwing Sessions
Mitchell Baseball will be holding voluntary early season throwing sessions. These sessions are only for high school eligible players in grades 9-12. These sessions will be held at the 4-H building. If you have any questions please contact @ (605) 630-9279 or email Michael Sadler.
See the schedule below.
- January 25th – 8:00
- January 27th – 6:00
- January 28th – 4:45
- February 3rd – 6:00
- February 4th – 4:45
- February 5th – 4:45
- February 9th – 3:30
- February 12th – 4:45
- February 14th – 8:00
- February 17th – 6:00
- February 18th – 4:45
- February 23rd – 3:30
- February 24th – 6:00
- February 28th – 8:00
Mitchell Early Bird Youth Baseball Tournament
- May 1st, 2021
- Cost $150 – 3 game guarantee, U 10 and U 12 “A” and “B” divisions if possible.
- Contact Jeff Schmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (605) 770-8171.
- Rain date of May TBA, 2021.
- Registration Form <PDF>
Harve Johnston – Bryan Wilson Memorial Baseball Tournament (Updated 1-18-21)
- WHEN: June 19 & 20, 2021
- Brackets Results (A & B Divisions if Possible)
- $150 entry fee, 3-game guarantee
- 12U-A-Division <PDF>
- 12U-B-Division <PDF>
- 10U-A-Division <PDF>
- 10U-B-Division <PDF>
Contact Jeremy Borgan at email@example.com or call (605) 770-1452
Mitchell Baseball 13/14s Teener Tournament
- WHEN: June 4th and 5th, 2021
- Registration Fee: $275.
- Registration FORM <PDF>
Please send registration and payment in ASAP to ensure your reservation in the tournament.
2021 Spirit Wear Order Details
- Order details please visit GF Advertising’s 2021 MBA Store (Coming Soon)
- Proceeds from the sales of the Official Mitchell Baseball apparel benefits the Mitchell Baseball Association